The B-Alert X10 is the premiere solution for mobile EEG applications, delivering a balance of functionality and simplicity. The lightweight headset applies easily and remains comfortable for extended high-quality recordings in any home, lab, or operational setting. The 9-channel combination of mid-line and lateral EEG sites -- plus the additional channel of ECG, EMG, or EOG data -- allows for multiple analysis opportunities, as evidenced by numerous peer-reviewed publications.Inquire here for more information and pricing on the B-Alert wireless EEG systems.
- 9 channels of high-quality EEG, plus 1 optional channel for ECG, EMG, or EOG (10 Channels @ 256Hz)
- Comfortable and non-intrusive; sets up in about 10 minutes
- Automated wireless impedance checks
- Bluetooth wireless signal transmission up to 10 meters
- 8+ hour rechargeable battery life
- On-board accelerometer to quantify head movement and position
- Data quality monitoring and feedback
- Multiple options for data synchronization
- Sizing to fit adolescent (age 6) through adult heads
- SDK fully compatible with MatLab, EEGLab, and BCI2000
1 Johnson, R. R., D. P. Popovic, et al. (2011). Drowsiness/alertness algorithm development and validation using synchronized EEG and cognitive performance to individualize a generalized model. Biol Psychol 87(2): 241-250
2 Berka, C., D. Levendowski, et al. (2007). "EEG Correlates of Task Engagement and Mental Workload in Vigilance, Learning and Memory Tasks." Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine 78(5): B231- B244
WARNING –The B-Alert wireless EEG systems are not intended for use in the diagnosis or treatment of patients. They are intended only for use in non-clinical research. For medical and clinical research EEG applications, please use the Stat X-Series Systems, which use the same EEG technology and provides labeling for prescription use in the home, healthcare facility, or clinical research environment to acquire, transmit, display and store physiological signals from patients ages 6 and older. The Stat X-Series system requires operation by a trained technician. The Stat X-Series System acquires, transmits, displays and stores electroencephalogram (EEG), electrooculogramn (EOG), electrocardiogram (ECG), and/or electromyogram (EMG), and accelerometer signals. The Stat X-Series System only acquires and displays physiological signals, no claims are being made for analysis of the acquired signals with respect to the accuracy, precision and reliability.