The B-Alert X10 is the premiere solution for mobile EEG applications, delivering a balance of functionality and simplicity. The lightweight headset applies easily and remains comfortable for extended high-quality recordings in any home, lab, or operational setting. The 9-channel combination of mid-line and lateral EEG sites -- plus the additional channel of ECG, EMG, or EOG data -- allows for multiple analysis opportunities, as evidenced by numerous peer-reviewed publications.Inquire here for more information and pricing on the B-Alert wireless EEG systems.
- 9 channels of high-quality EEG, plus 1 optional channel for ECG, EMG, or EOG (10 Channels @ 256Hz)
- Comfortable and non-intrusive; sets up in about 10 minutes
- Automated wireless impedance checks
- Bluetooth wireless signal transmission up to 10 meters
- 8+ hour rechargeable battery life
- On-board accelerometer to quantify head movement and position
- Data quality monitoring and feedback
- Multiple options for data synchronization
- Sizing to fit adolescent (age 6) through adult heads
- SDK fully compatible with MatLab, EEGLab, and BCI2000
1 Johnson, R. R., D. P. Popovic, et al. (2011). Drowsiness/alertness algorithm development and validation using synchronized EEG and cognitive performance to individualize a generalized model. Biol Psychol 87(2): 241-250
2 Berka, C., D. Levendowski, et al. (2007). "EEG Correlates of Task Engagement and Mental Workload in Vigilance, Learning and Memory Tasks." Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine 78(5): B231- B244
NOTICE: The B-Alert wireless EEG system are not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of patients. They are intended for non-medical applications (e.g., human factors, ergonomics, neurogaming, neuromarketing, neuroleadership, team neurodynamics, brain computer interfaces, etc.) and IRB-approved human subject research.