B-Alert X24 applies all sensors of the standard International 10-20 system simultaneously for efficient set-ups while also providing every subject a comfortable and individualized fit. Featuring the same high-quality signals as Stat X24 though labeled for non-medical applications, the system enables quantitative analysis techniques such as single-trial ERPs, LORETA/sLORETA, functional connectivity, and global brain assessments. All hardware is readily reusable with easy cleaning for repeated recordings in high throughput studies. From biomarker development to neurorehabilation, B-Alert X24 is enhanced by a suite of robust softwares to make this the most versatile wireless-EEG system available.
Inquire here for more information and pricing on the B-Alert wireless EEG systems.
- 20 channels of high-quality EEG, plus 4 optional channel for ECG, EMG, or EOG (24 Channels @ 256Hz)
- Comfortable and non-intrusive; sets up in about 20 minutes
- Automated wireless impedance checks
- Enhanced ESU-MC Bluetooth wireless range up to 20 meters
- 8+ hour rechargeable battery life
- On-board accelerometer to quantify head movement and position
- Data quality monitoring and feedback
- Multiple options for data synchronization
- Sizing to fit adolescent (age 6) through adult heads
- SDK fully compatible with MatLab, EEGLab, BCI2000, qEEG, and many neurofeedback packages
1 Johnson, R. R., D. P. Popovic, et al. (2011). Drowsiness/alertness algorithm development and validation using synchronized EEG and cognitive performance to individualize a generalized model. Biol Psychol 87(2): 241-250
2 Berka, C., D. Levendowski, et al. (2007). “EEG Correlates of Task Engagement and Mental Workload in Vigilance, Learning and Memory Tasks.” Aviation Space and Environmental Medicine 78(5): B231- B244
WARNING –The B-Alert wireless EEG systems are not intended for use in the diagnosis or treatment of patients. They are intended only for use in non-clinical research. For medical and clinical research EEG applications, please use the Stat X-Series Systems, which use the same EEG technology and provides labeling for prescription use in the home, healthcare facility, or clinical research environment to acquire, transmit, display and store physiological signals from patients ages 6 and older. The Stat X-Series system requires operation by a trained technician. The Stat X-Series System acquires, transmits, displays and stores electroencephalogram (EEG), electrooculogramn (EOG), electrocardiogram (ECG), and/or electromyogram (EMG), and accelerometer signals. The Stat X-Series System only acquires and displays physiological signals, no claims are being made for analysis of the acquired signals with respect to the accuracy, precision and reliability.