B-Alert EEG Software
Each B-Alert headset includes standard software with user-friendly tools for confirming signal quality at each sensor site, viewing raw data in real-time, adding time-stamped annotations on-the-fly, and integrating with third party software with a comprehensive Software Developers’ Kit (SDK).
Below are several upgrades available to enhance the performance and introduce new layers of capabilities.
- Automatic Decontamination
- Cognitive State Metrics
- Cognitive Workload Metric
- Presentation GUI
- Custom Scripting Interface
- Three Distinct Approaches to EEG Analysis
- Batch Processing
- Custom Layouts for Data Presentation
- Multimedia Visualization
- Multi-subject Synchronizations
- Neurocognitive Test Battery
- Synchronization with B-Alert EEG Software
- Highly scalable