Advanced Brain Monitoring is an established and innovative company in North County with disruptive technology engaged in pioneering research into cognitive state assessment, biomarker development, and brain health. We are seeking a Senior Research Associate to collaborate with the Company’s CEO and research team in preparing proposals and grants for the Department of Defense and National Institute of Health to further our study of cognitive impairment, neurological and psychological disease, social influences on brain health and brain computer interface. In this position you will assist the CEO and research team formulate results for publication and/or present results at scientific conferences, build collaborations with academic researchers to extend our technological capabilities and partner with government agencies to further neurotechnological research. In this role, you will provide oversight for a multi-million dollar grant portfolio. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a passion for unlocking the mysteries of the brain.
- Grant preparation, presentation and publication
- Plan, organize, coordinate, facilitate and execute proposal efforts
- Design and develop study protocols
- Assist with the application of statistical methods needed to develop data analytical tools
- Summarize study conclusions in clear and concise terms for publications and presentations
- Demonstrated success preparing and managing research grants/contracts
- Experience in managing proposal efforts from RFP release through proposal submission
- Exceptional organizational, communication and writing skills
- Track record publishing in peer-reviewed journals preferred
- Experience with physiological sensors and signals, human testing and statistics is preferred
- Experience collaborating within a multi-disciplinary, diverse and dynamic team.
- Master’s Degree preferred
Salary commensurate with experience
Generous benefits package included
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.