Advanced Brain Monitoring is an established and innovative company in North County with disruptive technology and pioneering research into sleep and brain health. We are seeking an Engineer to join our Manufacturing, Product Development and Quality team. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a passion for developing state-of-the art medical devices, providing creative input for product development and processes and technical expertise to build, repair and design therapeutic and diagnostic equipment.
In this position you will:
- Provide technical expertise and oversight in the transition to turn-key manufacturing
- Troubleshoot Hardware and Firmware related issues on returned merchandise from customers. (RMA’s), while assisting with customer complaint investigation
- Interpret testing requirements and perform needed testing
- Understand manufacturing procedures and develop clear and concise Work Instructions
- Recognize testing errors while performing manufacturing processes
- Maintain quality system documentation for manufacturing and new product development
- Oversee packaging and product shipment
- Prepare Material Review Reports and Manufacturing Process Update Reports
- Assist in training and provide oversight of technical staff
- Assist with kitting products and Perform Receiving Inspection on incoming materials as needed
- Performs any other related tasks and duties as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing or Electrical Engineering
- Prior PCBA level hardware troubleshooting preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (particularly with EXCEL and Word)
- Must establish through work history the ability to be self-managed, multi-task, handle conflicting priorities, and adapt rapidly to new projects.
- Individual must wish to continually learn new skills and perform new tasks.
- May occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise manipulate objects up to 30 pounds in weight.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferred
- Working environment will be a mix between office and production depending on assigned task.
- Simple IRA
Salary: commensurate with work experience and education
Hours: Flexible Schedule, 8 hours between 7am and 5pm, M-F
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.